Apprenticeships deliver financial returns to a businesses bottom line. Employer will find that it helps to improve productivity and to be more competitive. Training apprentices can also be more cost effective than hiring skilled staff, leading to lower overall training and recruitment costs.
Improve your Quality of Delivery
Apprenticeships deliver skills designed around your business needs providing the skilled workers to future-proof your business. Quality and performance will be increased with focus on becoming not only competitive but also satisfying industry requirements. Working with apprenticeships can also help you develop the specialist skills you need to keep pace with the latest technology and working practices in your sector.
Motivate your Workforce
Apprentices are eager, motivated, flexible and loyal to the company which is supporting and investing in them. An apprentice has already made the choice to work in their chosen profession and have made an active decision to learn on the job and commit to their specific career.
Flexible and Distance Learning
Apprentices/employers are offered a variety of delivery options including e-learning programs and flexible workshop sessions.· Workshops are delivered on weekdays and there are also Saturday options.
Functional skills can improve literacy in regards to writing reports and completing relevant documentation. Improved ICT skills enable staff members to devise/prepare relevant documentation in line with their job role.
- Post-training costs are recouped as wages will be less than the worker’s output.
- The costs of Apprenticeship training is recouped relatively quickly,
- Recruiting from the external labour market is seen as more expensive because of recruitment and induction costs,
- Apprentices provide a pool of skilled people to select from for future promotion,
- Apprentices are seen as loyal, more likely to stay with the company and steeped in company values,
- and Apprentices bring new ideas into organisations.