NEWTEC continues to benefit from working in partnership with a range of organisations within the local community and beyond. The company operates as a delivery partner for Newham College of Further Education and enjoys a good working relationship with Kingston University who deliver a Foundation Degree programme in Early Years at the East London Childcare Institute. Many of the partnerships are formalised in Service Level Agreements or, in one case, Operational Requirements.
All partners interviewed during the recent Matrix Accreditation Review were positive about their working relationship with NEWTEC and described the organisation by using adjectives like ‘grounded’, ‘realistic’, ‘conscientious’, ‘considerate’ and ‘trustworthy’. Examples of comments include,
"It is a pleasure to work with professionals (NEWTEC) who know what they are doing".
Employer Networking Evening – 14th June 2012
120 invitations were sent out and 7 external delegates attended the event.
6 Delegates completed evaluations with the following results and comments:
- Over 90% of delegates answering “strongly agree” and “agree” to the majority of questions asked
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the event including the content of the event. It was very interesting for Early Years and different networks and I enjoyed the networking”
- “The delivery of the event was very useful to a new business like mine. I now understand the apprenticeships and the in-depth role of the JCP”
- “I would not have done anything differently and the speakers were excellent”
- One delegate responded that one of the guest speakers did not exclusively speak about Early Years recruitment but also spoke about the retail and hospitality industry
- All delegates agreed strongly that the venue was comfortable, easily accessible with good refreshments and the speakers were appropriate for the event